Among the cultural offerings we can highlight the following places must visit:
- Miniature Museum-Museum Siadristy Nikolaï.
- Rossell Forge, Av del Traves, s / n – La Massana, dir.Ordino
- Museu del Tabac, Carrer Doctor Palau, 17 – Sant Julia de Loria
- Museu Casa Rull, La Massana
- Casa-Museu Areny-Plandolit, Ordino
- Museu Nacional de L’Automobile, Encamp
- Museu de les Dues Rodes, Canillo
- Casa de la Vall, Andorra la Vella
- Museum of Art Romànic Maquetes, Escaldes-Engordany
- Postal Museum, Ordino
- Orthodox Icons Museum Sant Jordi
- Matrioshka Museum-Museu de Nines Russes
- Museu Viladomat, Escaldes-Engordany
- Historical Center of Cortinada Intrepretació, Ordino
In the range of leisure and entertainment can include:
The Ice Palace:
Place they can go with family and friends to have fun practicing many sports and fast-paced group activities. Sports in Space, we find an ice rink, swimming pool, tennis, car racing, curling, etc..
In Area Fitness, is the gym, solarium, saunas, massage Kalma, spinning, pilates, cardio hip hop, etc..
Kids in Space is Fresquiland, playground, and Fresquet Niu of places where children can celebrate their birthday parties.
Company in Space, you can hold conferences and business events, and has an auditorium and modular rooms.
The complex has a bar-restaurant and cafe, cinema, theater and a boutique where you can buy any kind of object associated with sports sports that are practiced here.
The Coma Escaldes, is one of the 7 parishes of the Principality, is the promoter of the project Chaldea. Since territory has its thermal waters, the Comma wanted to exploit this natural wealth, thereby helping to give tourism a new dimension of Andorra.
Chaldea was designed by French architect Jean-Michel Ruols. Creator of Park Asterix, aquatic specialist in architecture and grand master in the art of constructing paradoxical solids from a fluid element water eats, Jean-Michel Ruols Chaldean confirmed that it is a genuine designer water.
Chaldean impresses with its architecture and the use to which it has done to water. Chaldea is a must for every traveler.
In the Campo de Nieve de la Rabassa (Sant Julià de Loire) we find Naturlandia, where we can enjoy snow sports and activities.
Here we can from down the Tobotronc, a journey of a six kilometers through the forest in a steep decline, to practice cross country skiing, snowshoeing, NORDIK walking, snowmobiles, etc..
Place recommended for the whole family, also has two restaurants where you can sample the cuisine of the area.