Photography by por jaaron
Frankfurt fair is the oldest city in the world. The national and international events that take place are numerous and are held throughout the year. The hotel offers is varied and suit all pockets. The advantage, compared with what happens in other parts of Europe, is that you can find cheap and good quality in the middle of town. The seriousness with which they are handled or hostels hotel chains is amazing, leaving no unexpected left to chance, which is appreciated by tourists and business travelers who need to stay without running any risk.
Among the more economical without terminating quality are:
• Hostel Frankfurt: Situated opposite the train station is an interesting alternative not only price but also because it is located in an area full of shops. It can stroll along the center of the city that is 10 minutes away. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and modern and the staff is really helpful.
• Mövenpick Hotel Frankfurt City: It is installed in the heart of the city. The rooms are spacious, soundproofed and bright. Ideal for executives. Interesting features services including a very good price. The cuisine is international and has free internet access. It has heating and facilities for people with disabilities.
• Maingau Hotel: The location is a little further away from downtown, but in a quiet neighborhood about 20 minutes from the famous Plaza Römer. Breakfast is served at no additional cost. There are excellent connections to public transport in the area to the center in a few minutes. Internet service charges.
• Hotel Jaguar: The area which is centrally located near the zoo. At 100 meters there is a subway station and also close to museums. Some rooms have a kitchenette. There are rooms for up to five people. The continental breakfast buffet are not included in the price. The parking is private and should be paid separately. It is a budget hotel, warm and familiar.
• Courtyard Frankfurt Nordwestzentrum: An attractive alternative for those who must stay in the business district of Frankfurt. Its strategic location is important because it connects in minutes to the center of the city. The rooms have large desks, beds, spacious and very good breakfast. It has a store that is open 24 hours. Internet payment and free public parking available on site.
• Hotel Continental: A few steps from the financial district and downtown. The rooms are very spacious, soundproofed and modern. All means of transportation pass through this hotel. It is just a few minutes of an important commercial and cultural attractions that the city has
Highlights of the city.
• Goethe House Museum: The building has been restored and you can see paintings and manuscripts of famous writer.
• St. Paul’s Church: Built en1787. He is currently a research center.
• The palm garden: Here is exhibited the local flora. In its journey of more than 20 hectares, there are a variety of orchids, and more than 1,500 species of cactus.
• The Senckenberg Museum: The largest science museum in Germany. More than 500,000 samples of natural species.