The province of Cadiz, located in the autonomous community of Andalusia, has many municipalities, including Cadiz is the capital. This province is famous for its beautiful beaches and coastal towns.
• Sanlucar de Barrameda: located in a privileged location opposite the Donana National Park. Sanlúcar is located in the Guadalquivir Depression, as part of its territory is located in the Marshes. The most prominent in Sanlúcar beaches are: Bajo de Guía, La Calzada, The Pools and La Jara. They are generally fine sandy beaches and no high waves though some are built (such as The Pools or La Jara).
• Chipiona: one of the most famous cities in the province of Cadiz. It belongs to the Association of Municipalities of Bajo Guadalquivir. The most important beaches are: Rule, The Quarry, La Laguna and La Ballena. Generally the beaches are fine sand and moderate waves, usually urban beaches.
• Rota: This municipality belongs to two Associations: the Towns of the Lower Guadalquivir and Cadiz Bay Municipalities. The most important beaches are: Agua Dulce, El Rompido, The Whale and PAGE amongst others. They are beaches with waves and moderate fine golden sand. Some are rustic beaches (such as Agua Dulce) and other urban areas (like the Rompido).
• Puerto de Santa Maria: One of the most famous sights of Cadiz, known as “City of the Hundred Palaces” due to its many beautiful buildings. Its beaches include: Valdelagrana, La Puntilla, La Muralla, Santa Catalina and so on. They are usually urban beaches with fine sand and not too many waves.
• Puerto Real is a municipality located just 12 km from the capital, Cádiz. Only have two beaches: the cap and the San Pedro. Beaches are built with a moderate swell, where his most busy place in the summer months.
• San Fernando, also known as “The Island”. It is one of the most important since it has many monuments. Its most famous beaches are: Camposoto and El Castillo. The Camposoto is a rustic beach, while the Castle is an unspoilt beach. Both have fine golden sand.
• Cádiz: comprises 44 municipalities among which is Jerez de la Frontera and Algeciras. Its beaches are: La Victoria, La Caleta, Sta Maria del Mar and so on. They are urban and rural beaches with beautiful views of the city of Cadiz.
• Chiclana: is a major tourist center on the coast of Cadiz and part of the Bay of Cadiz. Its beaches are: La Loma del Puerco, La Barrosa and Sancti-Petri. Or urbanized beaches are rustic.
• Conil: it is a great place to enjoy the cuisine of Cadiz. It has many beaches, but the most noteworthy are: Fuente del Gallo, La Fontanilla, Los Bateles, Cala or Cala Melchor Oil among others. They are usually urban or rustic beaches of great beauty.
• Vejer de la Fra: it is a very large town. It has two beaches: El Palmar and Hose. El Palmar is a rustic beach and Hose is a nudist beach. They have fine golden sand but the surf is strong, so that their occupation is minimal.
• Barbate: Located on the coast near Cape Trafalgar, and in it lie Marshes Nature or worth seeing. Among his most famous beaches are: Zahora, Canos de Meca, Peppermint, El Carmen and Zahara de los Atunes. Most notably, the beach Zahara de los Atunes, for its crystalline waters and fine golden sand.
• Fee: in this municipality is the southernmost part of the peninsula, Punta de Tarifa. Among its highlight beaches: Beach of the Germans, Cala Chica, Valdevaqueros, Cabo de la Plata and so on. Some beaches are noted for their strong waves due to wind.
• Los Barrios: The vast majority of this county is situated in the interior, so there is only one beach called Playa de Palmones. Is 800 meters long, is an urban beach with gentle waves though.
• Algeciras: in this county is the Gibraltar Strait. Among its highlight beaches: Cala Arena, Cala Secreta, etc. The Rinconcillo. They are rocky beaches while a moderate swell.
• Line: it belongs to the district of Campo de Gibraltar. The best known beaches are: Santa Barbara, Levante, Poniente and so on. Highlighted by thick gray sand and have a moderate swell.
• San Roque is situated within its boundaries a site. Its beaches are: Sotogrande, La Hacienda, etc. Guadarranque. They are cared for and clean beaches with fine sand and moderate waves.