Florence is one of the most charming cities not only in Italy but worldwide. Renancentista is a beautiful city in the heart of Tuscany. With some of the best museums of Italy, beautiful cathedrals and churches and streets and squares of surroundings to enjoy.
Tips and recommendations for travel to Florence:
If you travel to Florence for a short time, concentrate on the heart. This will already be enough. There is much to see in Florence. A list of emergency could be this:
1) Il Duomo – Cattedrale de Santa Maria del Fiore
It is probably the most popular site in Florence. This huge cathedral began in the style gólitico by the year 1296, and was consecrated in 1436. There is capacity for 20,000 people.
2) Battistero, Baptistero San Juan, the ninth century, one of you oldest buildings in Florence.
3) Campanile di Giotto, El Campanario, in the Duomo Square. There is no elevator to climb 414 steps to the top. To enjoy fantastic views of Florence and the Duomo.
4) Piazza della Signoria and Palazzo Vecchio, the most famous square in Florence is the Piazza della Signoria, the heart of the historic center and a place to see outdoor sculpture. For example, a cup of David by Michelangelo. The square has a SISO political center since the middle ages as indicated in the medieval Palazzo Vecchio palace.
5) Galleria degli Uffizi, with one of the most important collections of Renaissance art in the world.
6) Galleria dell ‘Accademia. The most important paintings and sculptures of the XIII – XVI. Michelangelo’s David, probably the most famous sculpture in the world is in this gallery, as well as other works by this author. We recommend the interesting collection of musical instruments which the Medici family.
7) Ponte Vecchio. The Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge) was built in 1345, and was the initial bridge to cross the river Arno was the only surviving bridge of medieval Florence. From the bridge you can enjoy a privileged view of the river Arno.
Boboli Gardens and Palazzo Pitti. Crossing the Ponte Vecchio to Giardino di Boboli, a huge park next to the Palazzo Pitti. Beautiful gardens, fountains and a great view of Florence. The Pitti Palace is the largest palace in Florence and was the seat of the Medici family. You can visit 8 different galleries: art, clothes, jewelry, aposentos etc …
9) Santa Croce. Santa Croce in Piazza Santa Croce is the largest Franciscan church in Italy. It maintains the graves of Florentine importrantes as Dante or Michelangelo. Visit to the Cappella dei Pazzi.
10) Buy in Florence. Although monumental treasures and outstanding artists ucupan a priority place in Florence, you can enjoy the best shops in Europe are located in this city and very attractive open-air markets, antique shops, etc.. The most famous are around the Piazza San Lorenzo. Also, the Nuovo Mercato (Porcellino) on Via Porta Rossa. Finally, the Mercato Centrale (Central Market) is also a good place to buy or just to enjoy the spectacle.
Awaits you in the old Italian!
No related posts.